Ottawa Lawyer | Dealing with Ontario Slip-and-Fall Accidents

Ottawa personal injury lawyer discusses slip-and-fall accidents and how they relate to property ownership in Ontario. What is the Occupier’s Liability Act? What is involved in “reasonable” preventative maintenance to my property? Where do slip-and-fall accidents frequently take place?

For more information on slip-and-fall accidents, or to seek a personal injury lawyer’s advice on your own claim, call Auger Hollingsworth at (613) 233-4529 or visit us online at

Leave a Reply